TFX Engine Pressure Analysis Systems
In Cylinder Pressures (ICP) & In Port Pressures (IPP)
TFX Engine Technology Inc. has been a leader in cost effective, race proven, turn-key, in-cylinder pressure analysis for the past 17 years. In-cylinder pressure sensing is the long sought after window into the engine, allowing the ultra high speed in-cylinder processes to be recorded, viewed, and analyzed in detail, at one's leisure. No simulation, just the hard cold facts.
TFX engine pressure analyzers offer extensive data analysis, but in such a way that anyone can benefit from it, irregardless of background. Purpose built for engine tuning, TFX analyzers do all the number crunching automatically, allowing the end user to concentrate on the engine.
Whether it be a Top Fuel engine, F1 engine, Rally Car Turbo engine, Nitrous engine, Blown Methanol engine, Diesel Pull Tractor engine, F1 Marine engine, Tuned Pipe 2 Stroke engine, Rotary engine, a unique one of a kind engine, or just a stock OEM engine, we've seen it all. TFX has incorporated the non-confidential aspects of this acquired knowledge into many practical features, which are not to be found in competitor products.
This same technology can also record and analyze engine port pressures relative to crankshaft rotation. High speed port pressure sensors, effectively provide a "window" into the intake and exhaust ports.
Port pressures, displayed and analyzed relative to crankshaft/piston position, allow the end user to make critical decisions related to the engine's intake and exhaust systems, and camshaft, based on what is actually happening in the engine. Even radical out of the box designs, that cannot even be entered into let alone simulated by engine simulation software, can be easily tested and evaluated.
TFX personnel take the time to make sure that each and every customer understands what they are looking at when they view the data analysis. Prior knowledge of engine pressure analysis equipment is not a requirement, nor is computer expertise. The prerequisite for using the equipment effectively, is simply a basic understanding of how an IC engine works.
- ONLY SOURCE OF 450 BAR/6500 PSI/HIGH RPM INSTRUMENTED SPARK PLUGS
- ECONOMICAL TECHNOLOGY ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE
- BUILT TO SURVIVE HARDCORE RACING ENVIRONMENTS (no TFT/LCD displays - no lab connectors - no external pushbuttons - no connections to vehicle battery)
- 10 ENGINE PRESSURE ANALYZER PRODUCTS
- CHOOSE BETWEEN 1 AND 28 HIGH SPEED CHANNELS
- USE VEHICLE CRANK TRIGGER SIGNAL OR TFX STANDALONE CRANK TRIGGER
- RECORD ANY VOLTAGE OUTPUT SENSOR
- EASY TO USE TFX SOFTWARE
- AUTOMATIC DATA PLOTS AND ENGINEERING CALCULATIONS
- INCLUDES TFX ONLY CUSTOM PARAMETERS
- IN HOUSE CUSTOMIZATION OF SOFTWARE UPON REQUEST
- TFX WARRANTY
- TFX ASSISTANCE TO AID CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDING
- FREE TECH SUPPORT